Oil & Water Sensory Bottles
- Baby oil or Canola oil
- large glass
- water-based food coloring
- oil-based food coloring for candy
- Fill bottle up one-third of the way with water and add water-based food coloring until you reach your desired color.?Add lid and shake
- If you chose to color the oil, pour the oil into a glass and slowly mix in the oil-based coloring. Mix a bit at a time until you reach your desired colour. Add oil to the bottle.??Tightly secure lid.? ?
Discovery Sink or Float Bottles
- fun foam shapes
- food coloring
- Add water to bottles with room to fill.
- Add any items you like. See list for inspiration, or choose your own!
- Add a couple of drops of food colouring if desired.?
This post accompanies a video from Caitie’s Classroom. Join Caitie in the classroom for kids songs, games, activities, stories, crafts, and much more! Catch up on past episodes and segments, follow Caitie on Facebook and Instagram, and subscribe to Super Simple Play so you never miss an episode. Don’t forget to ring the bell for notifications!
Original content ? 2018 Super Simple. Not to be reprinted without express written permission.?Terms of Service.